About

Sunday, July 17, 2011

What's in my mailbox?

I thought it would be cool to make a post showing what I receive each day in my mailbox (given it's not all bills;)) I don't have a picture but yesterday I received the following:

$5.00 rebate check from a Gatorade promo at Walgreens a few months ago
FREE Jif to go 3 pack coupon from Target (no longer available to request)

The great thing about rebate checks, is that usually you can get your OOP (Out of pocket) low enough that after the rebate check, it ends up being a Money maker! I used Register Rewards at Walgreens to pay for the Gatorade items and therefore paid nothing OOP. So, that purchase ended up being a $5.00 money maker! It can take awhile to get rebate checks back, but it ends up being totally worth it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More