About

Monday, July 18, 2011

Target run 7/18

I've been totally under the weather the last 2 days (that's why some of my post are delayed & why I haven't posted quite as much), but the kids and I headed out to Target tonight so my husband could get a little rest.


OOP: $2.98
Savings of: $20.97

Target is currently having their summer clearance sale. Just about everything is 75% off. My guess is it has been going on for a few days because my store was pretty cleaned out when we went tonight. If you have a Target near though, it is worth checking out! There are some beach towels that are only 50% still and I am hoping I am able to get 2 of those when they go 75% off for our vacation:)

4 in 1 water play set - $ 1.74 (originally $6.99)
Dump Truck - $3.74 (originally $12.99)
4 Bic Cristal pens $.50 each
 -used 2 Target coupons available here
 -used 2 Manufacturer coupons available here



***Also, if you are in the hunt for toys, Target SHOULD be lowering all of the clearance toys to 75% off sometime around the 28th of this month. Currently most items are 30% off with some 50%. I have a few Targets near and there are A LOT of toys that should be getting lowered soon. Some of the things I have found on clearance and should be 75% off soon are:

**Dance star Mickey
**Chuck the dump truck (I think that is what it is called)
**Chuggington train accessories
**Circo ironing board & vacuum
**ZhuZhu pets
**TONS of Toy Story 3 items

Make sure you keep your eyes peeled if you are in Target anytime in the next 2 weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More