About

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Target 75% off toys clearance event


Word on the street is, Thursday July 21st, may be the day that Target marks all the clearance toys that are currently 30-50% off to 75%! If you are looking to begin Christmas shopping early - you may want to give your local Target a call tomorrow to see if they have marked everything 75%.

I have been to Target mannnyyyyy times over the last week and can say there are quite a few good toys that will be part of this sale. I didn't score well at this sale in January (I got there late in the evening the day it started and it was pretty cleaned out) so I am hoping I can do better this time :)

If your store isn't starting tomorrow, it is almost guaranteed it will start within the next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More