About

Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Target toy clearance shopping trip!

I headed out bright and early this morning to take advantage of the Target toy clearance event. When I arrived at 8:00 am, about 25% of the items were marked at 75% off. There was a few other ladies shopping and we found out that they were in the middle of scanning and changing prices, but that 99% of the things with clearance stickers should be 75%. There was an AWESOME employee who scanned each and every one of our items to make them 75% off and print the sticker.

I scored big at the first Target I went to. I decided to check out 2 others, and by the time I got there they were pretty picked over, or had things that were weren't age appropriate for my kids.

My BEST find would be the Chuck truck. It was priced at 8.76ish & had a $5.00 peelie on it! So, $3.76 for a $35 item!!


Retail Price: $503.00
OOP: $126.00
Savings of: $377.00



Did anyone else head out and find anything good?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More