About

Friday, July 20, 2012

Giant Eagle - FREE Tuna after fuel perks and FREE Stayfree!


Giant Eagle is having an AMAZING sale this week on Starkist tuna pouches after you consider in fuel perks! Even if you don't have any coupons, I would consider heading out to take advantage of this sale!

I have heard some stores are limiting customers to 4 pouches, so something to consider. I have read of people getting 50+ pouches, so I imagine stores would run out quickly if a few people did that. I have not done this deal yet, but I looked yesterday at my local GE and did not see a sign limiting pouches yet.

Earn $.30 fuel perks when you buy 4 Starkist tuna pouches for $5 ($1.25 each - must buy 4)
4 Starkist tuna pouches $1.25
 -use 4 $.55 coupons from the 7/15 Sunday paper (does not double) or available here (doubles)
=$1.70 (with using 2 newspaper coupons and 2 printables) and earn $.30 fuel perks (a $9 value with a 30 gallon fill up)!


You can also free FREE Stayfree pads with a new $2 coupon that will be in the 7/22 paper! I did this deal yesterday since I get the Smartsource in the mail on Tuesday.

Stayfree pads $2
 -use the $2 coupon in the 7/22 Sunday paper
=FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More