About

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Target.com - $100 Target gift card for $90! - today only!


WOW! Here is an awesome deal currently on Target.com! Today only, you can score $10 off any gift card purchase of $100 or more! Just head over here and add a $100 in gift cards to your cart. Once added, head to checkout and you should see a $10.00 discount apply automatically! If you are a Target red card holder, you will receive FREE shipping (all non Target red card holders have to pay $1.95 shipping fee). When I added the gift card to my cart I was also charged a small tax (which I don't think is legal?!) but even with that and the shipping fee it was $92.08 for a $100.00 gift card! Any savings is a good deal to me, so I think even with the fee/tax this is worth snatching up if you are a Target shopper!

Please note - you can pick up a e gift card and not have to pay shipping, but e gift cards are only available to redeem online (not in store)

This offer is only available through 11:59 EST tonight, so make sure to act quickly if interested!

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More