About

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Small Walgreens & Meijer run!

I heard last night that Walgreens was having some great clearance in the baby department, so I decided to check it out today. My store still had quite a few things in stock, but a lot was for infants (pacifiers, baby food, baby spoons....) I also had 2 coupons that expire tomorrow, so I ran to Meijer too because I won't be going there tomorrow.

Walgreens
OOP: $5.77
Savings of: $21.39


Pampers Easy Ups $3.19 (clearance - originally $11.99)
 -used $1.50 off any Pampers coupon from the Sunday paper (expires tomorrow!)

Snack container $1.59 (clearance - originally $4.59)

Gerber juice $.30 (clearance - originally $.99)

Yes to the...Carrot? lotion (clearance $2.19 - originally $7.99) - I forget the exact name of the lotion. Anyone ever used this kind?


Meijer
OOP: $0.00
Savings of: $4.27



2 Franks Red Hot $.99 each
 -used 2 $.50 coupons from the Sunday paper (expires tomorrow!) or you can print $.50 coupons here (doubled to $.99 each)t

Chex Mix $1.00
 -used $.50 coupon previously available here (doubled to $1.00)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More