About

Monday, July 18, 2011

What's in my mailbox 7/18

I had a GREAT mail day today!! Probably the best I have had in a loonnggg time! I didn't take a picture of everything but below is a pic of some of it...sorry it is sideways. I took it on my phone & can't get it to switch to the correct view :/


I received:

*Organize in Style booklet from P&G - full of $35.00 in coupons (these are AWESOME coupons to have for Giant Eagle sales) - you can request your copy here

*FREE Country Bobs All purpose sauce coupon (no longer available to sign up for)

*$3.00 off ANY purchase at Target (I emailed about my husband finding a bug in his coffee - YUCK!)

I also received - not pictured:

* $105.99 Visa prepaid card from a Staples promotion last month
*$10.00 Visa prepaid card from a P&G promotion at Giant Eagle
*$10.00 Visa prepaid card from a promotion I don't remember :0

& a $22.00 electric bill! - not to shabby since I hear a lot of people complaining about $200.00 electric bills :)

Did you receive anything good?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More