About

Saturday, July 23, 2011

My simple Saturday shopping trip.

I didn't do much shopping this week...the deals just weren't that great. But, I had to run to Giant Eagle tonight and decided to go ahead and take advantage of the Viva paper towel deal. If you are unfamiliar with this deal, it looks like this:

Viva paper towels $2.00 each
 -when you purchase 2 you'll get a coupon good for $1.00 Off Your Next Order
 -when you purchase 3 you'll get a coupon good for $1.50 Off Your Next Order
 -when you purchase 4 you'll get a coupon good for $2.50 Off Your Next Order

If you are unfamiliar with OYNO (Off Your Next Order) coupons, they are basically a coupon that will print at the register when you purchase certain items. These coupons can be used right away, or you can hold onto for later. They are basically like cash..so make sure you don't throw them away or lose them!



I purchased 4 paper towels at $2.00 each
 -I used 4 $.60 coupons from the 7/17 Sunday paper (doubled to $1.20 each)
Out Of Pocket - $3.20 & I received $2.50 OYNO coupon

I am going to do this deal one more time because I have 3 more $.60 coupons and I have a Catalina for $1.00. I will use my OYNO from my transaction tonight to make my OOP lower & I will receive another $2.50 OYNO!

This is a great deal on paper towels IF you have the coupons to help lower your OOP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More