About

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Walmart run 7/25 - price match

Well, I took a picture of my Walmart run tonight...but I deleted it before I could upload it off my phone (opppsss) so, no picture for this trip:(

I wanted to get 2 more packs of the Huggies jean diapers at Babies R Us before the sale ended tonight. I called my local Babies R Us, and of course, they were completely sold out. So, I did the next best thing....decided to price match at Walmart!

I've had good and bad experiences price matching at Walmart, but today's trip went PERFECT! My cashier was GREAT, and did the price match without any questions or hesitation.

Here's what I got:

2 Huggies jean diapers
1 Nexcare band aids

The Huggies were buy one get one 50% off at Babies R Us. They were also on sale for $5.00. So my transaction looked like this:

1 Huggies diapers $5.00
1 Huggies diapers $2.50
1 Nexcare band aids $1.00

I also had 2 $2.00 Huggies coupons that I got out of the jean diapers I purchased yesterday at Babies R Us & I had a $1.00 Nexcare band aid coupon (no longer available to print)

OOP: $3.50
Savings of: $15.46

If you don't have time to go to different stores, I would HIGHLY suggest taking advantage of Walmarts price match policy. It's an easy way to get all the deals, but only have to shop at 1 store!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More