About

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Target toy clearance...


Well, the big day has come...today (since it is after midnight:)) should be the day that most Targets mark the clearance toys to 75%! Some Target's started the process on Wednesday, others may wait until Friday. I called 2 of the stores around me yesterday and both said they were still at 30%-50%. If you are interested in taking part in this sale...I recommend you call or go to your local Target early Thursday. People go CrAzY for this sale & when I attempted to take advantage when they did this in January, just about everything was cleared out when I got there at 6 pm the day it started.

If it does happen on Thursday, there is no saying if everything will be changed at 8am when they open, or if they don't start doing the markdowns until a few hours later. I have been keeping an eye on the toy selection over the last few weeks, and I can say, a lot of things have been sold...so you may not find much at your local store. In my opinion though, even if you only find 1 great toy, that is 1 less toy you need to buy some Christmas!

Hope it happens tomorrow at all of our local stores!! Please feel free to share if you end up with any amazing bargains:) I will be heading out at 8am & will update as soon as I get home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More