About

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Target run 9/30 OOP: $.14 Savings of: $13.08

I had an hour to spare tonight before we had to pick up my husband, so I decided to head to Target:)

OOP: $.14
Savings of: $13.08




UP & UP bleach $1.64
 -used $.50 Target coupon available at target.com
=$1.14

Mossimo shorts $3.74
 -used $5.00 Mossimo Target coupon previously available at target.com (adjusted down to $3.74)
=FREE

Mossimo tank $3.74
 -used $5.00 Mossimo Target coupon previously available at target.com (adjusted down to $3.74)
=FREE

2 Purina Lickin cat treats $.99 each
 -used 2 $1.00 Target coupons available at target.com
 -used $1.00 off 2 manufacturer coupon that came in a previously purchase item
=$1.00 OVERAGE!

2 Colgate Optic White toothpaste travel size $.99
 -used 2 $1.00 coupons available here (adjusted down to $.99)
=FREE

The $1.00 Target coupons for the cat treats gave them to me free (no other coupons needed). I wanted the overage though from the $1.00 manufacturer coupon to apply toward the bleach, so that is why I used it also. I can not guarantee that others could try that and have it work. All depends on your cashier & how coupon friendly they are. My last 3 trips to Target have been my first trips where I have had NO coupons beep! It's pretty exciting :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More