About

Thursday, October 20, 2011

FREE AeroShot Pure Energy sample

expired

I'll start by saying this idea weirds me out....but I think my husband will think it's cool, so I ordered one :)


Head on over to Aeroshot Pure Energy and click on the "send me an invite" button. Enter your email address and within 10 minutes you should have a unique code that you can use to request your free sample. (just follow the link in the email) You will then need to confirm your request once more via email before your sample will be on the way.


AeroShot delivers a dry, airborne shot of instant energy. Each AeroShot will give you 6-8 puffs of a fine powder that dissolves instantly in your mouth and will contain 100 mg. of caffeine, the same amount as one large cup of coffee.


Kinda weird right?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More