About

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Stouffer's Dinner Club - new 20 point code


If you are a member of Stouffer's dinner club you'll be excited to know there is a new 20 point code available! Just head over here to log in (or sign up if you haven't registered yet) and enter code DCREWARDS1011 to score 20 new points!

If you haven't signed up yet, you may want to consider doing so. I have never purchased a Stouffer's item and I already have 460 points just from promotional codes! (& I have only had my account like a month) Prizes start at only 500 points so I am almost there! You can take surveys and polls each month also to earn bonus points.

You’ll get 100 point for signing up. Plus, every specially-marked package of Stouffer’s single-serve meals have a unique 12-digit code on them worth 20 points each!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More