About

Monday, October 24, 2011

What's for dinner 10/22 - 10/24

On Saturday we had Long John Silvers for dinner. Totally went against my not eating out plan, but we went to the Hocking Valley Scenic Railroad Halloween train ride so we had to pick up something on the way.

On Sunday we had Chicken Tacos..something I have previously posted about so I didn't take a picture or anything :) I had to purchase chicken and Cilantro, so my total cost for dinner was around $3.00

Tonight we made pizza and bread sticks.  I had to purchase everything to make it. (pizza isn't cooked yet in the pic;))

GE bread sticks $2.50
GE shredded cheese $2.99
Prego pizza sauce $1.69
GE all natural pepperoni $2.19
2 Pack Mama Mias (i think) pizza crust $4.69 - $.55 peelie on product = $3.59

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More