About

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Upromise - Turn everyday spending into money for college


If you have kids, and haven't signed up for Upromise yet, you may want to think about doing so. Upromise is free to join and you basically earn money for your kids college tuition by doing nothing more than you do already. There are many ways you can earn money with Upromise - there are ecoupons you can add to your shoppers cards each month, a credit card you could sign up for, you can register your credit cards so you earn money every time you use that card shopping, you can go through Upromise to do all your online shopping and earn a % back on all sales plus more. You can head over to the Upromise website to check out all the different ways you can save.

I have been using Upromise for probably 10 months and have $6.18 in my account. It's not a lot, but I only use the ecoupons. If I used more options on the Upromise website I am positive I would have a lot more. It looks like you get the biggest payback when you shop online through the Upromise site. So, if you are already a big online shopper, you could be really cashing in!

Even though I will never be able to pay for our kids college with the money I make from Upromise, it is nice to know that it's free money I can set aside for college & requires no effort from me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More