About

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Shopping Trips 10/22 - CVS & Walgreen's

I wanted to do the CVS gift card deal once more this week, because I am collecting the prepaid cards to use on vacation to pay for activities & souvenirs. I didn't have coupons that matched REALLY well, so I wouldn't call this trip very brag worthy. But, I got my gift card and I got a few items we'll end up needing anyway. My goal is to RARELY shop (or only get freebies) in November to pay off any extra money we spend on vacation and get ready for the holidays, so I am trying to "stock up" now on things like toilet paper, paper towels, laundry soap etc...I also don't think the gift card deal is as great this week coming up :(

I didn't use any ECB for this transaction

CVS
OOP: $23.59 & I earned a $10.00 prepaid Amex card
Savings of: 18.88

1 bag of M&Ms is missing

Spend $30.00 on select products & earn a $10.00 gift card of your choice
Bounty paper towels $13.00
 -used $1.00 coupon from a previous pampers package
Wisk $4.99
 -used $2.00 coupon from the 10/16 Sunday paper
Advil 40 ct $6.99
 -used $2.00 coupon from a previously purchased package
Advil PM $2.74 (buy 1 Advil, get 1 50% off)
 -used $1.00 coupon from a previously purchased package
3 Peanut M&Ms $1.87 each (Buy 2 get 1 free)
 -1 FREE with store promotion
 -used FREE candy coupon previously available here (took off $1.87)

If counting gift card, it comes out to $.76 an item...not a great trip - but better than what I would have done before coupons ;)


Walgreen's
OOP: $1.89 & I earned $3.00 RR
Savings of: $8.50 (I think)

Today was the final day of the awesome Cottonelle toilet paper deal at Walgreen's. I had 2 $1.00 off coupons, so I wanted to make sure I took advantage of the deal once more...

Purchase 2 Cottonelle Ultra & receive $3.00RR
2 Cottonelle Ultra $5.00 each
 -used $1.00 off coupon from the Walgreen's October booklet (took off $2.00)
 -used 2 $1.00 manufacturer coupons
 -used $4.50 RR from a previous transaction


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More