About

Monday, October 24, 2011

AWESOME CVS candy deal if you have coupon from 10/23 costume party


So, yesterday I mentioned that I was kicking myself because I could have scored candy for $.25 a bag instead of $.65. Now, I am kicking myself double time because I scored the above 2 bags of candy totally FREE!! The above candy is MORE than we even need for trick or treat night and now I have 6 bags of candy to pass out lol. I guess I will make goodies bags that are overflowing with candy instead :)

If you went to the CVS costume party yesterday, 10/23, there is a CVS coupon is your goodies bag for $5.00 off any Hershey's candy snack packs or Halloween candy 19 oz or larger. The above packs are $5.99 regular price. There is also $1.00 off coupon available here you can stack with the CVS coupon!

Hershey's large Halloween packs $5.99 (I'm not sure what all is available for this price besides what I purchased above)
 -use the $5.00 CVS coupon from the goodies bag given out on 10/23
 -plus use the $1.00 manufacturer coupon available here
=FREE!!

I didn't even have tax to pay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More