About

Friday, October 28, 2011

**HOT** $1.50 off 1 Mars 9.4 ounce or larger bagged candy


If you still need Halloween candy you may want to hurry over to coupons.com & print this awesome coupon (can I say again how much I am kicking myself I didn't wait to purchase our Halloween candy!? This coupon woulda made me a money maker!!) There is a hot new $1.50 off any Mars 9.4 ounce bag or larger! Use This coupon coupon through tomorrow at CVS to score the best deal!:

Mars fun sized bags 4 for $10 = $3 Ecb - limit 1
 -use 4 $1.50 Mars coupons found here
Pay $4.00 & receive back $3.00 ECB
Final cost ONLY $0.25 per bag!
**If you have score coupons you can score an even sweeter deal!


If you are a Walgreen's shopper, you can score this deal on Sunday or Monday ONLY:

Mars fun size candy = $.50 RR
 -use the $1.50/1 coupon found here Pay $0.99 & get back $.50 RR
Final cost $0.49 per bag!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More