About

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What's for dinner 10/25 - Salad :)


Sorry for the crappy picture. I meant to take a picture before we dished it out into bowls and put ranch on it but I forgot...

We had some lettuce & a whole carton of eggs that were going to expire on 10/26, so we decided to use them to just make a salad for dinner. We didn't have any veggies to add and didn't want to run to the store, so it's very basic. Our 1 year old isn't the biggest fan of salad yet, so he had pears and scrambled eggs. I also made some dinner rolls.

Ingredients we had for the salad:
Lettuce
Salad dressing
Eggs
Cheese
a few seasonings for a little added flavor
dinner rolls

We didn't have croutons at home so my husband picked up a small bag at his work before leaving. I believe they cost $.78

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More