About

Friday, October 28, 2011

Old Navy shopping trip!

If you have an Old Navy nearby, so I suggest heading over there to see if you find anything you like! They are having $10.00 super cash for every $20.00 you spend, 50% off men's & woman's clearance, 30% off infant and children's clearance AND there is a 25% off coupon available here you can use also! I didn't realize when I went that the super cash isn't like Kohls...it's not free money. I received $30.00 super cash but I have to spend $60.00 to be able to use it. Not a fan of that...but my daughter needs a few sweater dresses & boots for winter, so I guess we could hit the $60.00.

I spend around $62.00 today & earned $30.00 super cash. Retail price was around $350.00! I got my husband a dress shirt but it's too small, so I need to take it back. I'm not sure if it will effect the super cash since it'll bring my total below $60.00?!?

My best finds were:

2 bathing suits for our daughter $1.84 each
1 pair of rhinestone sandals for me $.55
3 summer sandals for our daughter $1.84 each
3 pair of shorts for our son $2.00ish each


If you are like me and like to purchase clothes for next year at end of season sales, you should definitely check out your local store! There were also TONS of flip flops on sale in the woman's section. My black pair was $.34. Who needs $1.00 flip flop day next year when you can buy the same exact thing now way cheaper! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More