About

Friday, January 18, 2013

Another Kroger Run!


I recently found out that Kroger accepts competitor pharmacy coupons and I had one from Meijer for $20. I needed to get a prescription filled so I headed back to Kroger today. After filling my prescription, I was excited to learn that not only would I receive the $20 transfer credit from the Meijer coupon, but I also received a $25 transfer credit from the Kroger pharmacy! I would guess the offer if valid at any Kroger pharmacy, but basically whenever you transfer a prescription from a different pharmacy you will receive $25 credit that they load to your Kroger card. You can use the credit toward groceries and health & beauty!

I had originally planned to pick up 2 12 pack packages of Angel Soft toilet paper with the $1.00 coupon available here. I also have an offer from Endorse for 10% back on my toilet paper purchase so I thought it would make for a pretty good deal. The toilet paper was $6.39 at my store though (not on sale). There are only 352 sq in each package and if I don't NEED toilet paper I like to follow the square footage rule. With that rule, I would only want to purchase the toilet paper if it was $3.52 or less. Since it wouldn't be, I decided to pass on the 12 packs. Now, the Angel Soft 4 packs on sale for $.99 DO follow the square footage rule, so make sure to pick some up if you are heading out to Kroger (there is 58.6 square feet on the package and after coupon you are paying $.49)!

Kroger
OOP: $4.66
Savings of: $10.95

The cashier didn't scan one of my $.75 coupons (which would have doubled to $1.00).

2 Angel Soft 4 packs $.99
 -used 2 $.25 coupons available here
=$.49 a pack!
 -will also submit receipt with Endorse to earn $.10 cash back

3 Beech-Nut Fruities $.99 each
 -used $.50 coupon available here (doubled to $1.00)
 -used $1.00 coupon available here
=2 for FREE and 1 for $.98
(cashier didn't scan the $.75 coupon I had - available here)

3 Loreal eye shadows $1.43 (clearance)
1 Loreal eye shadow $1.17 (clearance)
 -used 2 $3.00 off 2 coupons available here (1 adjusted to $2.86, 1 adjusted to $2.60)
=4 for FREE!

Nabisco Snackwell peanut butter pretzels $2.30 (clearance)
 -used the $1.00 coupon available here
=$1.30

Chicken of the Sea Tuna $.99
 -used $.50 coupon available here (doubled to $1.00)
=FREE!

Bananas $.42

2 oranges $.99





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More