About

Saturday, January 19, 2013

My mall run - Children's Place, Macy's & H&M

I headed to the mall today with the sole purpose of picking up my free Bath and Body Works lotion (coupon available here and valid through Sunday) and to redeem a free $6.00 H&M gift card I had on the Wrapp app. Of course though, I was pulled into a few other stores because of their clearance deals! January is my cut back month (meaning we don't spend a lot of money) so I made sure to only check out the clearance kids deals. I knew if I started looking for my husband and I, I could have spent a lot more! This trip showed me though that I am terrible at passing up a good deal...so maybe I shouldn't head to the mall anymore for my "freebies"! ;)


Children's Place
OOP: $0.00 ($9.56 went on a previously purchased discount gift card)

My local Children's Place store had select sleepers (mostly holiday but there were a few other styles) on clearance for $2.99 each! My stock up price for sleepers is under $4.00, so I HAD to pick up a few! The only style they had discounted that low were the footed ones and my daughter won't wear pajamas that cover her feet so I was only able to pick up a few for our son for next year!

4 sleepers $2.99 each
 -used the 20% off coupon available here
=$2.39 each!




Macy's
OOP: $9.98

Macy's has a coupon out right now for an extra 15% off clearance and sale clothing. Even sweeter, the clearance kids clothing was an additional 25%-40% off the clearance price in store! So, I picked up the following:

2 Nike boys tees $4.97 each
 -minus 30% off in store sale
 -15% off with coupon available here
=$2.96 each! (originally $17.00 & $19.00 each!)

Puma girls tee $7.97
 -minus 40% off in store sale
 -minus 15% off with coupon available here
=$4.78 (originally $14.99)



H&M
OOP: $1.50

H&M currently has an additional 50% off all clearance items, which helps make for some REALLY good deals! I had a $6.00 gift card from the Wrapp app and wanted to stay as close to $6.00 as I could. Both of the items I picked up were on clearance so the price listed below is after the 50% discount.

Minnie dress $5.00
Belle Tee $2.50
 -used a $6.00 Wrapp gift card

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More