About

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Dollar General - ALL Christmas $.25 + my recent mail day!


Dollar General 
OOP: $1.50

If you have a Dollar General nearby, you may want to head out there ASAP! They currently have ALL Christmas items for only $.25 an item! My local store didn't have a huge selection, but I was able to find the items pictured above. If you remember, a few weeks ago I picked up clearance Christmas trees at Hobby Lobby (post here) for our kids rooms next year, so I was excited to find the balls today for our sons tree! Some stores will also have clearance clothes, toys and housewares items (mine did not though).


I haven't posted a recent mail day in awhile, but I wanted to post this since we have had a lot of new readers lately! Today I received:

FREE Better Homes and Gardens magazine - previously available here
FREE US Weekly magazine - previously available
FREE  StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment - previously available here
10 FREE Liberte yogurt coupons from BzzAgent - you can learn more here

1 comments:



Thank you for sharing this great piece of information. I read every single article of yours.
Keep sharing such informative posts.
Neiman Marcus

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More