About

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Kroger run 1/28




I had a semi lazy day today and needed to go to the store to pick up some chicken for dinner. We have tons in the freezer, but I didn't take any out in time. :/ I decided to head to Kroger and since I was there I took advantage of the mega sale again! I also found TONS of 100% juice drinks on managers special so I picked up quite a few.

I have 2 stores near my house. 1 is LARGE but 10 minutes away. 1 is SUPER small and only has 1 aisle of natural/organic products butis  only 5 minutes away. I chose to go to the smaller store since it was closer. They were out of some of the mega sale items I wanted (Reach toothbrushes, floss and Moms Best cereal), so I had to use the Kleenex hand towels to reach my 10 items. I have never used these (since hand towels are free :)) but we do have some company coming into town in a few weeks so they will be nice for that.

My trip would have been a lot cheaper if I had stuck to the mega sale items and chicken like originally planned! :)

Kroger
OOP: $22.82
Savings of: $20.79
Earned $1.50 OYNO

Simple Truth chicken $4.44

4 Odwalla juices $1.19 each

2 Bolthouse juices $2.29 each
 -on sale buy one get one free in store!

6 Odwalla kids smoothies $.79 each

Beech-Nut Fruities $.99
 -used $.75 coupon available here (doubled to $.99)
=FREE!

Mega Sale items:
Prices listed below are AFTER mega discount:

6 Kleenex tissues $.99 each
 -used 3 $.50 off 2 coupons from a Pull Ups house party (doubled to $1.00 each)
=$2.94 & earned $1.50 OYNO
*There is a $.55 off 3 coupon available here

3 Kleenex hand towels $1.99 each
 -used 3 $.50 coupons from a Pull Ups house party (doubled to $1.00 each)
=$.99 each
*There is a $.60 coupon available here

Mahatma Rice  $1.68
 -used $.50 coupon available here (doubled to $1.00)
*You can score free yellow long grain rice with this coupon instead if you want

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More