About

Friday, January 18, 2013

Swagbucks - Earn cash, gift card and more!


I have talked about Swagbucks in the past, but I thought I would mention it again for any new members. Swagbucks is a great way to earn extra money for whatever you may need...and the best thing...it's free! I have been using Swagbucks for about a year and half and I have earned $150 in Southwest gift cards, $110.00 in Paypal cash and a $20 Lowe's gift card! If I would have went with the Amazon gift card option instead (the most popular option) I would have earned around $350.00 in Amazon gift cards! I am starting to get back into Swagbucks again so I can start earning gift cards again for vacation this year :)

If you want to learn all about Swagbucks, you can head over here to read about how to earn points easily!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More