About

Friday, January 25, 2013

Kroger - FREE Zatarain's Rice mix


You can currently score FREE Zatarain's Rice mix with the Kroger mega sale!

Please note - I can no longer change my zip on coupons.com. It will tell me it changed it, but it doesn't update the coupons and when I go to change the zip my actual zip code is back in the box! So, if you are having the same issue, follow the directions below and hopefully you'll be able to print this coupon too!

Zatarain's Rice mix $.99 (when you buy 10 participating items)
 -use the $.50 coupon available here (doubles to $.99) - zip 18051
=FREE!

**To locate this coupon head on over here and enter zip 18051. Next, click on this link and select the food category. You should be able to now locate this coupon!



(Thanks Kroger Krazy)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More