About

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Meijer run & Best Buy price match 1/29




I was super excited for the Buy 1 get 2 free soda stream deal this week at Meijer so I headed out tonight. Unfortunately for me though, it seems like there were quite a few others who were also excited for the deal! My store was completely wiped of everything except for the diet varieties. My store was also completely out of the Ocean Spray Grapefruit juice that is free (you can view the deal here). Because the coupon for the juice can also be used on the Grapefruit on sale this week, I decided to just pick up a bag of grapefruits!

Meijer
OOP: $0.00 ($2.00 went on a previously earned gift card)
Savings of: $10.63
Earned $3.00 OYNO

Ocean Spray 5lb grapefruit bag $2.00
 -used $2.00 coupon available here
=FREE!

2 Chex Mix $.99 each
 -used 2 $.50 coupons previously available here (doubled to $.99 each)
=2 for FREE!
 
4 Reach Floss $1.00 each
 -used 2 $1.00 off 2 coupons available here
=$2.00 & earned $3.00 OYNO


Since Meijer only had diet Soda Stream mixes I decided to try to price match at Best Buy. I had no issues at all with the price match. I showed them the picture I took of the sale that included the sale date and they price matched!
 
Best Buy
OOP: $0.00 ($4.98 went on a previously earned gift card)

6 Soda Stream mixes $4.99 each
 -4 FREE with price matching buy 1 get 2 free sale at Meijer
 -used $5.00 bonus reward zone certificate I received in the mail

I also have a $5 mail in rebate on Soda Steam mixes when you buy 5 that I am going to try to submit for. I don't know if I will get it back since my total wasn't even $5 but worth a shot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More