About

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Shopping trips 4/29 - Meijer, CVS & Staples.com

I'm getting this posted extremely late, but luckily none of my deals in my pictures ended tonight! :) The Dove deal at Meijer will end on 4/29 (Sunday) so make sure to print the coupons and take advantage of it tomorrow if you are interested! This isn't an amazing trip, but we needed Velveeta for dinner & I am trying to stock up again on paper towels. I haven't really purchased any since October 2011 so our supply is starting to run low


(Icee not pictured)

Meijer:
OOP: $1.06
Savings of: $9.00

Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal $1.79
 -use the $.50 coupon available here (doubles to $1.00)
 -plus use the $.50 mperks available here
=$.29!


 Dove chocolate singles - found by the registers (price drop thru 4/29) $.50 each
 -use $.50 off 2 coupon available here (doubles to $1.00)
=2 bars for FREE!

Meijer paper towels $1.29

Icee $.99

Velveeta $3.29

 -used $5 Meijer Catalina from a previous Pantene promo


CVS
OOP: $0.00


I was SO excited to finally find a store that carried the Cottonelle roll covers I previously posted about here. The limit is 4 per card, but you have to purchase them 1 at a time. If you try to purchase more than 1 in the same transaction, you will only receive 1 $1.99 ECB. 


I purchased each roll cover in it's own transaction and was able to roll the $1.99 ECB from each transaction to have a $0.00! 


All the Easter Clearance was 75% off, so I picked up the egg dying kit for next year for $.49 & used a previously earned gift card to pay for it.




This isn't a brag anyone could copy, but it does show how much I love Staples! :) As I stated above, I am trying to work on rebuilding our paper towel stockpile. I had $38.33 in Staples rewards available this month, so I decided to spend $23.88 on paper towels. I could have "rolled" the rewards into FAR items, but I would rather get things we need or that are harder to get for free.


I picked up 3 packages of Sparkle 8 giant rolls paper towels (24 rolls total) for $2.67 shipped to my house! I use $23.88 in Staples rewards and had a $10 off a $30 purchase in cleaning supplies Staples coupon. 


I still have $15 in rewards to use, so I am thinking of either getting more paper towels (we go through a lot) or toilet paper....you can never have too much of either right? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More