About

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Giant Eagle Run 4/22 - OOP: $7.90 & earned $.15 fuel perks ($4.50 value)


I am loving these 2 deals at Giant Eagle this week! It can be hard to find organic products at a decent price & both of these deals do that! This wasn't my entire trip, but I figured no one needed to see my $15 in fruit & milk lol :) I also thought I would be "green" today and walk to the store....not such a smart idea. I had a 10-15 min walk home with 3 heavy bags and a gallon of milk along with a 1 year old that wanted carried and a 3 year old that cried that whole way that her feet hurt. Next time, I need to remember the stroller :)


Purchase 5 Delallo pasta products and earn $.15 fuel perks
5 Delallo Organic pastas $2.00 each
 -used a combination of $1.00 & $.50 coupons from a calender previously received and available here - zip 44240
=$5.00 OOP & earned $.15 fuel perks (a $4.50 value)



$2 Off instantly at checkout when you buy 3
3 Cascadian Farm Breakfast Bars $3.33 each
 -$2 off instantly at checkout
 -use 3 $.85 coupons available here (doubles to $1.70 each) (there is also a $.75 coupon available here)
=$2.90 or $.97 each!
 *YMMV on if you can use 3 of the same IPs. I asked as I was checking out because I also had a $.75 coupon just in case.

If I can make it to the library to print a few more coupons, I think I will do each deal once more before Thursday! This pasta deal and the Meijer deal this week will have us well stocked on pasta for awhile again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More