About

Friday, April 13, 2012

My Sears shopping trip & recent mail days

Sorry for the lack of post today. I was up at 6:15 to watch a friends daughter for a few hours and then slept from like 10:30 until almost 5:30 with only getting up for an hour awhile my husband was getting ready for work! Our son has learned how to get out of his crib the last few weeks so sleep has been kinda non existent around here. The kids enjoyed a long afternoon nap with me though for the first time in awhile! I think they were both pretty exhausted!




After waking up we headed to the mall to go to Sears & to play. I posted about the awesome Sears clearance sale yesterday (you can view it here) but I also wanted to check out what was available in store. I was excited to see that they had an Osh Kosh hoodie in stock in the size we need since I went to order one online today and they were all sold out :( I picked up the Osh Kosh items above for $3.99 each!

I picked up a few items online also for our kids & a Kardashian Kollection dress for myself for vacation. I hope the dress is as cute in person as it was online!







Today in the mail I received:

2 Staples Rewards Rebate checks

2 FREE Coffee-mate creamer coupon previously available to request here

gud sample & $1.00 coupon previously available here

Fancy Feast sample previously available here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More