About

Monday, April 16, 2012

CVS - FREE Jonathan Adler designed Cottonelle toilet paper roll cover after ECB


I heard about this offer yesterday, and finally made it to CVS tonight to try to find them. I was not able to find these at my usual CVS store, but hopefully you all will have better luck!

Through 5/26, CVS is offer a FREE Jonathan Adler designed Cottonelle oll cover with bonus Cottonelle roll inside after ECB. We currently have 2 roll covers already from previous promotions and I actually really like them. They add a splash of color to the bathroom and are really cute :)

Jonathan Adler Deigned Roll Cover $1.99 & earn $1.99 ECB
=FREE after ECB!

2 comments:

Where did you end up finding these?

I found some at Sawmill & Hard Rd. in Columbus (still had a lot left when I purchased the 3) & then I found the last one at Mill Run in Hilliard

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More