About

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Meijer Run 4/21 - OOP: $14.64 & earned $20 OYNO


I wanted to take advantage of the Pantene money maker that ends tonight & I needed to use my $2 mperk that also ends tonight. The store I went to was stocked full of Pantene, so I decided to do a few transactions with them.

My OOP is pretty high for what I got, but I did earn $20 OYNO! ($8 of the OOP was for the Pantene) We needed the bread and cheese for dinner tonight and I wanted the lemonade :) The Pantene Catalina's won't roll since they are Meijer coupons

Meijer
OOP: $14.64
Savings of: $21.20
Earned $20 OYNO

Transaction 2, 3 and 4:
Pantene shampoo $1.00
Pantene hairspray $1.00
=$2 OOP & earned $5 OYNO for each transaction
Final Price - $9.00 money maker!

Transaction 1:
Pantene conditioner $1.00
Pantene hair spray $1.00
=$2 and earned $5 OYNO

Zantac $7.89
 -used $3 mperk 
 -used $5 coupon available here
=$.11 money maker!


Smith Chocolate Milk $.99
 -used FREE coupon previously available here
=FREE!


Meijer Bread $1.49
Nature's Pride bread $2
 -used $1 off a $3 bread purchase Meijer coupon
=$2.49


2 Silk fruit and Protein $2.49 each
 -used 2 FREE coupons from my House Party
=2 for FREE!


Simply lemonade $2.49


Welch's juice $2.79


Kraft cheese singles $2.99

 -used $2 off a $25 purchase Meijer store coupon


I also checked the price of the Centrum ProNutrients because there is a $5 printable available here and a $5 mperk available here. You can find the ProNutrients as low as $10.49, so only $.49 after stack! I'm hoping we'll see a sale on them soon, but $.49 is a great price for an item that cost $10.49!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More