About

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Meijer - $3 money maker on Pantene trial size - through tonight only!


It looks like the travel size Pantene's are generating the $5 OYNO when you buy a shampoo AND styler! This means you can turn this deal into a $3 money maker! This deal is part of the ad that ends tonight, so you'll want to hurry out if you plan to try this!

Buy 1 Pantene travel size shampoo OR conditioner $1.00
Buy 1 Pantene travel size hair spray $1.00
Pay $2.00 and earn $5 OYNO
Final Price - $3 money maker!

I haven't tested this deal yet, but have heard from a few that it is working! I will be heading out this evening to test it since I still need to use my $2 off a $2 order mperk.

2 comments:

Yay! Thank you! Just worked for me (but for some reason my $2/$2 mPerk didn't come off....)

Horray, thank u for posting. Got 15 of them!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More