About

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Shopping trips 4/29 - CVS

There wasn't much this week at CVS for us, but I did want to pick up the Colgate (my husband loves this kind of toothpaste). I was also excited to see that the One Touch was free after coupons because this makes a great donation item.

I only picked up 1 Colgate because I didn't have time to sort through the paper this morning and clip the $.50 coupon before I had to head out the door. I may go back later this week and pick up another one.

CVS:
OOP: $0.00 ($1.24 went on a previously earned gift card) & earned $2.49 ECB
Savings of: $42.63

Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste $2.99 & earn $2.49 ECB (limit 2)
 -used $.75 coupon from a Kroger home mailer
 -used $1.00 CVS coupon from the red coupon machine
=$1.25 money maker after ECB!

2 One Touch minis $10.00
 -used 2 $10.00 coupons available here (there is also another $10 coupon available here - zip 77477)
=FREE!


I also went to Giant Eagle today and picked up FREE Brawny paper towels with this coupon and the FREE Barilla pasta with this coupon. I also had to pick up some Head and Shoulders for my husband because he is VERY picky and doesn't like the "Ocean Breeze" scent I got for free at CVS a few months ago. Now, I don't pay anything for my shampoo and conditioner, but his was $4.50 for 2 bottles...OUCH! lol. (I used BOGO coupon that expires 4/30!) I thought girls were supposed to be more picky than guys?!

3 comments:

Wasn't there a One Touch coupon in todays insert as well. Or was that for a different one??

i was able to get 7 meters this evening price matching at walmart. gonna donate some!!

there was one in today's red plum also! :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More