About

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Last Call by Neiman Marcus - 40% off 1 item + $25 off $50 + free shipping!

expired
Last Call by Neiman Marcus is currently offering 40% off 1 regular priced item through October 14th. All you will need to do is add the item to your cart to see the discount. Even sweeter, you can combine FBOFFER to score $25 off a $50 purchase and FRSHIP to score free shipping - no minimum!

This website carries higher end items (Juicy, Michael Kors, Versace, etc), so (since I am a bargain shopper:)) it is hard for me to pick out what is an amazing deal. I did spot the purse pictured above for only $26.00 though (regularly $98)!


I am thinking of picking up the purse pictured since I have been carrying around the same purse for 7 years! At least my husband got his moneys worth, right? :) $26 for a $98 purse seems like a great deal to me :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More