About

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Mail Day 10/18 - after 6 years...I finally have a new purse :)


YAY! I was SO excited for the mail day today because my purse was coming! It has been 6 years since I last got a new purse! My husband gave me a Coach purse and wallet for Christmas 2006 and I have been using them ever since. After having kids I could never justify spending $100+ on a purse, so I always just kept the one I had. I posted about a awesome deal from Last Call by Neiman Marcus on Sunday, so I had to jump on scoring an expensive purse...cheap! :) The purse is probably 3 times larger than I thought it would be so I feel like I got an amazing deal!

R&J handbag (retail $98) - paid $26 & earned $1.56 cash back from Shop at Home
FREE Dove Clear Tone sample - previously available here
FREE Smashbox Full Exposure mascara - previously available here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More