About

Monday, October 22, 2012

Walmart - LEGO City Mining The Mine Play Set $39.97 (regularly $99.97)

expired

Here is an amazing deal...if you can find  it! :) I was going to wait to post this until I verified the online ordering/in store pick up deal would only charge $39.97 but since I am having trouble finding this item, I wanted to go ahead and post for others to take advantage of. I have placed 3 in store orders today (2 have been cancelled for no inventory and I am waiting on the 3rd to see if it goes through) I also attempted to go to my local Walmart to get an ad to price match at Toys R Us...but they had no ads for this week...only next :/

It seems as though Walmart has a mis-print in their ad this week and has the LEGO City Mining The Mine Play Set listed for $39.97 (you can view your local ad here - page 18 in my local ad) This item is listed as $89.97 on their website and all signage in store. If you scan the product though in store it rings up as $39.97...like priced in the ad! Usually, when you place an order on Walmart.com for in store pickup, you will be charged the store price at pick up time if lower. So, ideally you could order online (to avoid a trip to the store in case they are out) but still score the sale price! I have heard this has worked for others, but I can't personally verify yet since I haven't been able to locate the item at any store!


This is an AMAZING price though and if you have a Lego fan in your house I would recommend picking this up! I can't imagine we will be seeing anything remotely this low again anytime soon! You can try price matching at Target or Toys R Us if you have one of those stores near. Just make sure to take an actual copy of the ad because neither store will accept ads on your smartphone ;/


Please come back and let us know if you had luck finding this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More