About

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

CVS Run 10/23 - FREE candy if you went to the CVS Halloween party Sunday!


I was back in Dublin today and wanted to stop by my old CVS store because I had an expired Pantene store coupon I wanted to use. They were always SO coupon friendly and I never had any issues with coupons there. My new store will sometimes accept expired coupons and sometimes not so each week can be hit or miss on what deals I can score. As it turned out, I didn't even need the CVS store coupon because the BOGO Pantene coupon I used took off more than the item cost.

Also, if you went to the CVS Halloween Party this past Sunday, you can score FREE candy with the $5.00 coupon located in the goodie bag! I have been waiting for a FREE candy deal (like we saw last year) so I am glad this deal came around! 

CVS:
OOP: $1.01
Savings of: $22.95

Buy 2 Pantene products (on sale 2 for $8.00) and earn $1.00 ECB
Pantene Shampoo $4.00
Pantene Conditioner $4.00
 -used buy one get one free coupon from the 9/16 Sunday paper (took off $6.99)
=$1.01 and earned $1.00 ECB

2 Hershey Jumbo mix bags $5.00
 -used 2 $5.00 coupons located in the CVS Halloween goodie bag (given out this past Sunday)
=2 bags for FREE!
**These were tagged $6.99 at the store I went to, but scanned for $5.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More