About

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Shopping trips 10/26 - CVS, JCP, Sephora, B&BW & Express + my mail day!

I headed out to the mall tonight because I had lots of good coupons I wanted to use that were expiring soon.  I also wanted to make 1 last CVS run because I realized that the candy I purchased earlier in the week (for free) was part of the spend $15, get $5 ECB. I only needed to pick up 1 for $5 bag, so after ECB it would be free too!


CVS
OOP: $1.77
Savings of: $18.07
Earned $5 ECB from the Hershey deal and $5 ECB from Beauty Club (for my purchases last week)

Earn $5 ECB when you spend $15 on select products (I purchased 2 of these bags earlier this week so this bag put me at the $15 needed)
Hershey jumbo mix bag $5.00 

Halloween Mask $3.99
 -used $5.00 CVS coupon from the goodie bag given out last Sunday
=$1.01 money maker!

Fanta $.99

Witch hair $4.79
 -used $5.00 CVS coupon from the goodie bag given out last Sunday
=$.21 money maker!

 -used $3.00 ECB


Express
OOP: $.90
Savings of: $15.00

Express wristlet $15.90
 -used $15.00 off a $15.00 purchase coupon available here

**I am SUPER excited for this find because I have been wanting something like this but haven't wanted to pay a lot for one! :)

JCP
OOP: $8.00
Savings of: $16.00

I haven't really shopped at JCP in probably a year. Not because of them doing away with coupons as much as I am rarely at the mall anyway and when I am, toting around 2 toddlers isn't always fun in a department store. :) I went in today though because I had a Sephora gift card I needed to use and saw this dress while walking through. I LOVED it and for $8.00 I couldn't pass it up. :) I did notice their "Everyday prices" are higher than I would usually be willing to pay ($8 for Carter's pajamas, $5 for shirts etc) but for the average non coupon shopper, the prices are better than you can find at most other stores in season. They had 1 very small table of clearance kids clothes for $2.00 (which is my kind of price) but nothing in my kids sizes :(


Sephora
OOP: $2.00
Savings of: $10.00

I had a $10.00 gift card that was about to expire from the promotion previously available here. It was extremely hard for me to pick something out since I knew most of it could be gotten at a drug store for free (I'm not picky with make up) I did finally come across these make-up removing wipes for $12.00 and decided to get them. 

Bath & Body Works
OOP: $11.25
Savings of: $24.25

I've been telling my husband for a month I would go to B&BW and pick him up a pumpkin candle. I finally made it out today...and as you can tell from the picture, I didn't end up with a pumpkin candle. They were completely sold out and only had Autumn Day and 1 other "fall" scent left ;/ I decided to go with Autumn Day since it was a little more fall like compared to the other candle. The fall candles were on clearance for 50% off which made it $9.75. I had a coupon for a free item when I spent $10 (only $.25 away!) so I had to find 1 other small item to get:

Autumn Day candle $9.75
Hand Sanitizer $1.50
Frosted Snowberry lotion $11.00
 -used FREE body item when you spend $10.00 (so the lotion was free!)

Mini Candle $3.50
 -used FREE coupon available here

In the mail today I received:

FREE US Weekly magazine - previously available 
FREE Smith Chocolate milk single - posted on the Ohio Couponer Facebook page Wednesday
3 Victoria Secret coupons including 1 for a FREE panty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More