About

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Shopping Trips 10/29 - Kroger, Meijer & JCP


Kroger
OOP: $3.88
Savings of: $21.67

UPDATE: I received an email from the Catalina Marketing group today and I will be receiving a $2.00 Catalina for the Reach Toothbrushes within 10 business days!

It's Mega Sale time again at Kroger! I had a feeling the Reach Toothbrushes and pasta would be low stock by mid week, so I headed out today. There is currently a Catalina deal running on the Reach toothbrushes also:

Buy 2 and get a $2 OYNO
Buy 3 and get a $3 OYNO
Buy 4+ and get a $4 OYNO


I can tell you the bonus packs pictured do NOT generate the Catalina so make sure to avoid those when picking up your toothbrushes. My guess is just the standard 1 packs are what you will need to get. I have emailed the Catalina Marketing group to see if I will still receive the Catalina but I probably won't hear back for a day or 2.

Buy 10 select items and receive $5 off instantly (prices listed below are AFTER mega discount)
2 Reach Advanced bonus packs $1.49 each
 -used $2.00 off 2 coupon available here
6 Ronzoni pastas $.69 each
 -used 3 $1.00 off 2 coupons available here
2 Pillsbury crescent rolls $1.38 each
 -used $.50 off 2 coupon available here
 -will also receive $.50 deposited into my Saving Star account

2 Purina Whisker Lickins $1.00
 -used 2 $1.00 coupons previously available here
=2 for FREE!




Meijer:
OOP: $6.00 & earned $1.50 OYNO
Savings of: $7.89

6 Campbell's soups $.60 each
 -used 2 $.40 off 3 coupons available here (doubled to $.80 each)
=$2.00 and earned $1.50 OYNO

3 Ore Ida potatoes $2.50 each
 -1 FREE with in store promo
 -used $1.00 off 2 from the 10/14 Sunday paper
=$4.00



JCP
OOP: $39.65 (includes a $.45 donation to the monthly charity)

I had a hard time finding sizes when I tried to find clearance online last night so I decided to head to our local store. They had TONS of boy clearance but not much girls. I was able to pick up 11 items (9 of which are for our son) including a pair of Adidas shoes that only cost $14! I've been trying to find him a pair of shoes for this winter so I was excited the pair they had were his size! I also picked up a dress for myself for only $5.60. All of the boys clothes $1.40 or $2.10 a piece!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More