About

Friday, May 11, 2012

USPS Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive - Saturday May 12th


USPS will be holding their annual Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive tomorrow, Saturday May 12th. They are looking for items like canned meats, fish, soup, bottled juice, vegetables, pasta, cereal and rice that do not require refrigeration. Please do not include items that have expired or are in glass containers.


This food drive is super easy because you just leave the items in front of your mail box for your mail carrier to pick up! If you don't feel comfortable doing that, you can also take the items to your local post office.


I need to look through my pantry a little more, but I have some beans and tuna I will be donating so far :) I bet I have a few boxes of cereal I can give up too ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More