About

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Ebates & Shop at Home - another $45.70 in cash!


Here are 2 more reward programs you may not know about. Shop at Home and Ebates are both reward sites that pay you for shopping online! Anytime I plan to make a purchase online, I always head over to both sites (along with Shop Discover if you are a Discover card holder) and check to see which one is offering the better cash back amount. Cash back will usually range from 3%-10% depending on the site. Sometimes, if there is an item I need to go to the store to get, I'll order online first and select in store pickup. That way, I don't have to pay shipping but I still get the cash back! I was even able to get cash back on our airline tickets, rental car, and hotels for vacation!

I received a check back in January from both sites totaling $59.45 from Christmas shopping & now I am expecting another $45.70 in June!

If you are new to Ebates, you can head over here and sign up. When you sign up, you will get to select a free $10 gift card. After you make your first $25.00 or more purchase, your gift card will be mailed to you! Ebates pays cash back out once you reach $5.01 in your account.

If you are new to Shop at Home, you can head over here and sign up. You will receive your Shop at Home payout once you reach $20 in your account.

I highly recommend either site if you do ANY online shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More