About

Monday, May 7, 2012

Mail Day 5/7



I finally remembered to snap a picture of my mail day! With being busy all last week, I put all the mail things away as soon as I opened them and never got around to taking a picture.


Today I received:


2 CVS 20% off coupons (some people are reporting receiving Huggies CVS store coupons that would pair nicely with the sale this week!)


Nursery Water bag tag and coupon


FREE Cosmopolitan magazine 


FREE Miller Lite tee for the husband (I have no clue when/how I signed up for this?!)


5 $.50 off 2 Mars candy product coupons from Ebay (had $1.82 in Ebay bucks that were going to expire, so I decided to just purchase these coupon. Hopefully I'll see a $.50 candy sale at a store that doubles before they expire :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More