About

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Shopping Trips 5/27 - Kroger & Meijer - $3.16 OOP, Savings of: $78.96

Today was a SUPER busy shopping day for me. I haven't been out shopping in 3 weeks because of vacation, so I had LOTS of places to run. I am hosting a baby shower for a friend next weekend, so a lot of my trips were getting things for that. Below though are my 2 couponing trips of the day. I also ran to CVS, but there wasn't much brag worthy there (free candy & depends lol)


You'll see a Giant Eagle food perks run from me later this week since our food perks are expiring this month. We have NOOO food in the house really (except for pasta & cereal!), so a big shopping trip is MUCH needed :)


Kroger
OOP: $1.67
Savings of: $57.41


I am super excited for my Kroger run! I had a lot of free coupons, or coupons that made items free that I used. The reusable bag was supposed to be free with a free ecoupon, but it didn't come off. The bag was $.99 and the cashier only took off $.49 for it...so I paid $.50 for it. BOO! 


Comforts diapers $14.39
 -used FREE coupon previously available here
=FREE!


Comforts toddler puffs $1.50
 -used FREE coupon previously available here
=FREE!


2 infant bowls $2.39 each
 -used buy one get one free coupon previously available here
=$1.20 each


Comforts baby wipes $1.96
 -used FREE coupon previously available here
=FREE!


Dr Pepper ten $1.25
 -used FREE Catalina from a previous shopping trip
=FREE!


Kroger eggs $1.29
 -used FREE coupon from a home mailer
=FREE!


Cheerios $3.19
 -used FREE coupon from a home mailer
=FREE!


Yoplait Greek yogurt $1.00
 -used FREE Catalina from a previous shopping trip
=FREE!


Carefree liners $1.00
 -used $.50 coupon from the 5/6 Sunday paper (doubled to $1.00)
=FREE!


Yoplait Lactose Free yogurt $.60
 -used $.30 coupon available here (doubled to $.60)
=FREE!


7 Voskos + Crunch yogurts $1.99 each
 -used 7 FREE coupons previously available here
=7 for FREE!


4 Plum Organics baby food pouches $1.00 each
 -used 4 $.50 coupons available here (doubled to $1.00 each)
=4 for FREE!


Purina Chef Michael's dog food can $.99
 -used FREE ecoupon from the instant win game available here
=FREE!


Pepsi Next $1.25
 -used FREE ecoupon previously available
=FREE!


2 Crave cat treats $.77 each
 -used buy one get one free coupon available here
 -used $.50 coupon from the 5/27 Sunday paper (doubled to $.77)
=2 for FREE!


Reusable bag $.99
 -cashier took off $.49 for a ecoupon that wouldn't come off
=$.50 :/




Meijer
OOP: $1.49
Savings of: $21.55


I needed to pick up some soda for the baby shower next weekend I am hosting and decided to take advantage of the Meijer deal. There are soda deals EVERYWHERE right now though if you are looking to stock up


3 Coke brand 12 packs $3.33 each
 -used 3 FREE coupons previously received from My Coke Rewards
=3 for FREE!


6 pack Coke $3.33
 -FREE with in store promotion (buy 3 12 packs, receive a 6 pack free)
=FREE!


Dole salad mix $2.00
 -used $.75 coupon available here - zip 49509 (doubled to $1.50)
-$.50


Smith's chocolate milk $.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More