About

Monday, May 7, 2012

Recent shopping trips - Kroger, Giant Eagle, Target, Sears Outlet & Jeffersonville

Sorry for getting some of these posted late in the week. It has been crazy busy around here the last week and I haven't found time to get them all posted. Better late than never though, right?:)


Kroger
OOP: $.13
Savings of: $11.29


My husband brought home a $5 OYNO coupon 2 weeks ago and it expired this weekend. There wasn't much in the ad I wanted so we picked up the following:


Pineapple $2.50


Melon $.77


Watermelon $1.09


Kroger chocolate milk $1.77


2 Mentos gums $1.00 each 
 -used 2 $.55 coupons from the 3/25 Sunday paper (doubled to $1.00 each)
=2 for FREE! 
 *Thanks for Maggie on the Ohio Couponer Facebook page for the heads up!


Yoplait Lactose free yogurt $.60
 -used $.30 coupon from the Sunday paper (doubled to $.60)
=FREE!
*There is also a $.30 printable available here


 -used $5 OYNO coupon




Giant Eagle
OOP: $1.90
Savings of: $26.10
Earned $5 OYNO


4 Ocean Spray fruit snacks $2.00 each 
 -$4 off instantly when you buy 4 (in store promo)
 -used 4 $1.00 coupons available here
=4 for FREE!
 *YMMV on if you can use 4 like Internet prints at your local GE since the coupon policy now says only 2.


Spend $20 on select products and earn $5 OYNO
8 Coffee Mate creamers $1.50 each ($2.50 shelf price)
 -used 2 FREE coupons previously available here (took off $2.50 each)
 -used $.50 coupon from the Sunday paper (doubled to $1.00)
 -used 1 $.55 coupon available here (doubled to $1.10)
 -used 2 $.75 off 2 coupons available here (doubled to $1.50 each)
=$1.90 & earned $5 OYNO


Target
OOP: $0.00 ($2.33 went on a previously earned gift card)
Savings of: $8.60
Earned $5 gift card


2 Nivea creme tins $.87 each


Nivea lotion $3.59
 -used $2.00 coupon from the 4/29 Sunday paper
 -used $1.00 Target coupon from the Beauty Bag previously available here


I was surprised because I had NO tax with this transaction. Can't complain though because it made it a tad sweeter of a deal at a $2.67 money maker!




This is my Sears outlet purchase from last week. I picked up 5 items for $9.00! I got:


1 halter top (for myself) $4
2 Lands End girls tees $1.25 each
girls sweatpants $1.25
infant sleeper $1.25


I was LOVING the fact that they had Land's End items on clearance for 75% off outlet prices. This is my favorite brand of clothing for the kids but their regular prices are a little (or a lot) out of our price range! When I can stock up on quality clothes for an awesome price it makes me happy :)




I posted earlier that we were heading to Jeffersonville today and wanted to post a few of my favorite deals! This isn't everything we picked up, just my "brag" items. I try to spend less than $4 an item on the kids clothes. I didn't achieve that goal with everything today, but all the items above were less than that! 


I did purchase the $50 Tanger gift card for $40 (plus $1.50 activation fee), so we saved an additional $8.50 today by doing that! You can read more about the gift card deal here


Gymboree
Toddler shoes $3.99
Todder long sleeve tee $3.99


Osh Kosh
Christmas sleeper $1.59 (at that price our daughter can rock it all year long! :))


Old Navy
Boys 2 piece sleeper (shirt missing from pic) $2.11
girls 2 piece sleeper $2.29
Toddler shorts $3.97

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More