About

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

April - Savings vs Spending report - 68%

April had one of my lowest shelf cost months, but highest OOP cost. Part of it was the cost of Easter dinner. ($75) I waited until the day before Easter and didn't use a single coupon so that hurt my percentage quite a bit.

The numbers below include all drug store, grocery store, super centers and 1 random Sears purchase :) 

Shelf Cost: $879.53 (amount I would have spent without coupon/sales)

Amount saved with coupons and sales: $534.33 ($301.39 was coupons alone)

Submitted for $27 in rebates

Final OOP: $286.28 or a 68.37% savings rate!


For May so far, I have only spent $12 OOP...hoping to keep that number SUPER low this month :)

1 comments:

That is still fabulous compared to what spending would be without coupons :o) I used to spend 600-800/month just in groceries. YIKES

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More