About

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Recent Shopping trips - 2 Meijer trips, Sears & Sears Outlet

Monday Runs:


I headed to Sears to use my FREE Stability mail coupon. I was actually surprised to find a few (3 or 4) in stock and the cashier knew actually what the coupon was for!


Meijer
OOP: $1.44
Savings of: $18.06


I am loving the cheap Pampers wipes this week and the fact that the coupon keeps resetting! 


2 Pampers wipes $1.99 each
 -used 2 $.75 coupons available here (doubled to $1.50 each)
=$.49 each! 
*Stock up price*


Charmin Flush-able wipes travel size $1.00
 -used $1.00 coupon from a P&G home mailer
=FREE!


Tums Freshers $3.88
 -use the $1.50 coupon from the 4/1 Sunday paper
 -plus use the $1.50 mperks available here
=$.12 money maker!


2 Speed Stick deodorant $2.00 each
 -used buy one get one free coupon from the 4/29 Sunday paper (minus $2.00)
 -used $.75 coupon available here (doubled to $1.50)
 -used $.50 mperk available here
=2 for FREE!



Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal $1.79
 -use the $.50 coupon available here (doubles to $1.00)
 -plus use the $.50 mperks available here
=$.29!

Meijer Cashews $4.29

 -used $5 off Meijer Catalina coupon



Tonight I headed out to Sears Outlet & Meijer (again:))


I wanted to use my FREE apparel Tuesday coupon at Sears Outlet, and I was quite surprised to find a few other deals. I think I am going to make my husband go back with me tomorrow because they are offering 75% off clearance! My kids were running around like CRAZY kids, so I didn't have time to really look around. I was able to score the dress pictured above for free ($10 price), 2 Lands Ends long sleeve tees for $1.25 each (clearance) and the woman's tank for $4. I LOOVEEE Land's End clothing for the kids, so I am SO excited about the clearance items!




Meijer:
OOP: $.28
Savings of: $11.60



2 Pampers wipes $1.99 each
 -used 2 $.75 coupons available here (doubled to $1.50 each)
=$.49 each! 
*Stock up price*


2 Munchkin sippy cups $2.79 each (on sale buy one get one 50% off)
 -50% off for sale (-$1.40)
 -used 2 $1.00 coupons available here
=$1.09 each!


Smith's Chocolate milk $.99


Angel Soft toilet paper $1.13


 -used $5.00 Meijer Catalina coupon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More