About

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Superpoints - Earn free gift cards + more (similar to Swagbucks...but easier!)


So, I just started using Superpoints a few days but I am already 1/5 of the way to a $5 gift card! (I'll pick a Paypal payout) I have been using Swagbucks for a little over a year and earned $205 in gift cards with it but I wanted to try something else for awhile.

There are a few different ways to earn points EASILY with Superpoints. Each day I receive an email that has a button I can push & I earn a few points. I also get to spin the SuperLucky button 30 times a day. I seem to win a few times a day with that. Lastly, there is a section called "videos" under "get points" and it has a few videos you can watch for a point each.

I spend less than 5 minutes a day doing the above task and I'm done. There are surveys you can take that are worth anywhere from 30-130 points but they do require a little more time (usually anywhere from 10-30 minutes)  It doesn't take long for the points to start to add up & once you have enough to cash out...it's free money!

I heard a fellow blogger talk about Superpoints each and everyday day for a few weeks before I decided to try it out. When you sign up, make sure you confirm the email they send you. You will also want to complete your profile at Superpoints.com so you can earn the 30 spins a day on the SuperLucky button. Once that is done, you are good to go and you can start earning!

Superpoints is an INVITE ONLY site so make sure to sign up through this link

I'll update once I get my first payout! Hopefully it won't be much longer now :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More