About

Thursday, February 23, 2012

New $.70 off 1 Kellogg's Krave cereal printable


There is a new $.70 off 1 box of Kellogg's Krave cereal available on coupons.com (use zip 84121). I don't know of any sales currently on this cereal, but this is a high value coupon (especially if it will double in your area) so I would print now before it runs out. I have heard that some Target's have the boxes on clearance for around $1.50, if you wanted to check your local store next time you are in!

I picked up a box today at Giant Eagle for $1.01...which is pretty close to my "stock up" price

Kellogg's Krave cereal $3.99
 -used $.70 coupon available here (doubled to $1.40)
 -used $.70 eoffer available here (some stores will not allow you to stack still)
 -used $.70 Saving Star digital coupon available here
 -used 15% food perks
=$1.01

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More